The term "digital footprint" has been around for quite awhile now, but what exactly does that mean for your business? Basically, it's the digital trail that your business leaves behind on social...
Pump Up Sales With These Powerful Lead Generation Strategies
One of the marketing strategies that can be the most challenging is developing ways to generate qualified leads for your sales channel. In a world where "Interruption Marketing" techniques are outdated and mostly ineffective, activities like email blasts to rented lists, pop-up advertisements or robocalls do not achieve the goals you've set for demand generation of leads and opportunities for your sales channel.
To generate qualified leads, you need strategies that attract the attention of your target audience, compel them to move forward in your sales or marketing funnel, and motivate them to solidify the relationship you've begun through your marketing campaigns. The big question that remains is how to do so. Without the capability to generate qualified leads, your business is essentially adrift without a rudder. This lack of direction will take its toll on the ability to pump up your sales and boost your company's profits.
Handpicked Related Content:
8 Lead Generation Tactics
Here are some remarkable lead generation tactics that will help you generate qualified leads, get the attention of the desired audience, and draw them into your sales funnel so your business can achieve its sales goals:
- Clear and Simple Navigation - Avoid creating content for your websites and landing pages that do not have a clearly defined and easily navigated path that you want your visitors to follow. If they do not know where they need to go, they usually won't go anywhere, so make it absurdly easy for them to take the route you've chosen for them.
- Irresistible Description of Product Value - Create value by making your products, ideas, or services so irresistible to your target audience that they evoke an emotional response. People move more quickly toward an offer when it generates a need, fills a void, or serves a purpose that cannot be accomplished elsewhere. The greater the emotional response to your offer, the higher the value your products or services will have for your desired audience.
- Embrace Social Media - Social media channels have become a dominant force in online marketing because of the ever-increasing number of subscribers to those channels, so don't let your lack of a presence in these areas become detrimental to your bottom line.
- Test Offers - When you find a strategy that works, keep using it, but constantly keep testing, too. Whether you use A/B testing of your content or another method, the process of testing, analyzing, and testing again can help you find more innovative or successful methods of pitching your products, services, or ideas to your target audience.
- Target Specific Buyer - Diversify your marketing campaigns and ensure that they are tailored for a specific buyer demographic for each platform or marketing channel in which they appear. What works as a call to action on your landing page will not work on Facebook, and what works on Pinterest will not work as a backlink in an industry-specific guest blog. Create your marketing content for the subscriber base that dominates the space where your content will be featured.
- Compelling Calls-To-Action - Make your calls to action stand out, and not just with bold or colorful fonts. Nearly all calls to action are anchor text for a link that takes the visitor into your sales funnel, so your CTAs need to scream at the visitor that they have to click that CTA right now. Be creative, compelling, and convincing with your calls to action.
- Simple Clean Design - Eliminate all unnecessary content from your websites and landing pages. Sleek and simply designed pages can provide a visitor with everything they need to know without overwhelming them. You have a matter of seconds to catch the eye and interest of the site visitor, make sure the landing page is simple and effective, because every second matter when it comes to the content you choose to include.
- Short Conversion Forms - While you may want to know the age, geographic location, marital status, and the number of pets your site visitor has, it is not important until after you've converted that visitor into a solid lead. The forms you use to generate qualified leads only need three pieces of information: first name, last name, and email address. The longer your form, the less interest your visitors will have in filling it out, so keep it short and sweet.
Pump up sales with these 8 powerful lead generation tactics to generate qualified leads and improve your sales channel revenue. Use these customer friendly methods to improve sales. #InboundMarketing #Sales
Remarkable demand generation methods to attract qualified leads do not have to be so innovative and "outside the box" that people gawk in amazement when they see them, they are effective. Sometimes the most effective ways to generate qualified leads are those that work well and do so with consistency. Employ these practices as part of your online marketing efforts and you'll be able to attract the leads you want, both in quantity and quality, and convert them into customers effortlessly.
Bristol Strategy is a full funnel inbound marketing agency and inbound sales agency offering the full complement of services to enable our clients to surpass their business objectives by transforming the way they engage with their buyer on-line. Reach out to us to learn more about how our experience and capabilities can help your business grow.
Tags: Inbound Marketing